Tuesday 21 February 2012

YELP YELP! MY ATTITUDE IS LOSING ALTITUDE..*^$!@#w$#!%

It is very true when one said “what you will be in the next 5 years will be determined by what you read & the people you associate with.” ..so which means, if you don’t read nor socialize, you will just be ‘nothing’?

At present, I am addicted to books by Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump & other motivational books (all of which will help maintain my sanity). These books primarily help me to look at the bigger picture of how the world works (especially when our our pockets are shrinking & when our attitude is no better than a 'donkey!') Anyway, I had a few emotional 'volcanic eruptions' last week, thanks to my hormones (& the books that I read). Suffice to say that I feel like a newborn with a whole new perspective of how I want my life to be. Anyway, actually I just want to share some pointers which might be worth to consider, on ATTITUDE:

  1.  If you find yourself consistently, continously & without fail, talking about the 'inconsiderate/unacceptable/' things that  others are doing, you might want to take a closer look at yourself, just so you notice that you are not perfect either.
  2. If you find that 'luck' is always not on your side, & that no matter how hard you work your ass off but no due recognition is given, you might want to ask; WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE? .Working-hard to get due recognition by some other human who also seek recognition from another? Naah, I'll pass.
  3. If you find that the 'present' situation does not suit you, you might want to reconsider rephrasing the question to 'why couldn't I fit into that situation'? which of course can be answered if you know the PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE!
  4. If you constantly feel that 24-hour a day is not enough for you to do "what-ever-important-urgent-cannot be delayed-matters" which then affect your mood for the day, you might want to stop thinking for a while & just be in that 'present' state & enjoy what you are doing.
After all, our ATTITUDE determines of how simple life can actually be, even when you are at the edge of losing your sanity. So, let's maintain a positive & healthy attitude, free of ill-will or malice & full of life & joy!

(pic above showing my 1st daughter practising her 'anger management' skill)

p/s: Bad attitude is contagious, but sadly, the good ones tend to stand-alone!

daaaa......

No comments:

Post a Comment